To start off with, I just wanted to say thank you to all the positive people in my life! I went off to Algonquin College in hopes of greater things in life; I attended between 2003 – 2006 and graduated from the Architectural Technology program. After school was finished, it was the time where the real work and the grind of life kicked in. I have worked for a millwork company. architects and renovation companies over the years. In between all of this, I have been doing design and drafting for my own clients for the past 10 years. These clients can range from homeowners, contractors, other designers and architects & developers.
One major thing that I have learned in life is “Do what you love”. I really think this is an important key aspect of doing a great job. I find this business exciting and challenging all at the same time. Even if I am working on a project and it is getting to around that 1:00 AM mark, which happens often, emails are still arriving and being answered any hour of the night.
There is also a real need to educate homeowners on how the construction or renovation process should go. Working together with the homeowner is the key factor in a successful business and happy clients. Once we have our initial chat, I will be looking forward to working with you to provide my products and services to you.
I do have a a knowledge of the Ontario building code, that help assist me produce quality plans, which enables clientele to have peace of mind in knowing that Building Permit Plans are done according to the law.
All of my team are very experienced and familiar with all drafting standards regarding residential, and commercial projects. Our home drawings conform to City of Ottawa’s plans examiners’ specifications for residential design. Our structural and space design is in full compliance with the 2006 Ontario Building Code.
- Experience: We have been designing and producing building permit plans for all kinds of renovations and new projects for the past 10 years.
- Design process: We allow many design revisions on all our projects during design stage - no extra fees.
- Knowledge: Our expertise in the Ontario Building Code goes a long way to saving money and time with the building officials. Let us review your project with the building code in mind and you will see the results.
- Acceptance: Our House & Renovation plans can be used for building permits anywhere in Ontario.
- Meetings: Our first meeting is at your home, which means we can evaluate the actual renovation area. Also we can provide you with advice on design, structural problems and general information before you start your project. During the design phase of your project we work on your design together on Chief Architect right before your eyes! Another great advantage meeting at your home.
- Accessibility: Our design services can be done completely via email or over the Internet live. Doing this means that we attract clients from all over the region.
- Design Trends & Styles: We always keep up-to-date on the latest design trends.
- You’re the boss: We do not design what we want, but what you want. We do not sell you an idea of a plan/design. We listen to your ideas, your lifestyle and vision and create working documents that suit your needs. This allows us to stay focused on your projects and keep a pulse on the industry. And lastly, but most importantly...
- Fees: Our fees are reasonable and fair. It is worth me coming to your home for a free consultation.